Saturday, October 21, 2017

Beginning of Fall




 
Fall. You  beautiful ,pumpkin spice scented, color changing, sweater weather, brisk air season of love and coffee. Fall is here. It has been since September 22 actually but I live in Florida and you really couldn't tell until now. Florida weather is crazy. well I live in a historic little Town up in the Panhandle so he bright reds nd yellows of Fall that are all over the tree tops are visible( a little).Although, every now and then you'll catch a Palm tree wishing it would  change colors while driving down the Highway. It's no an Indian Summer as in Canada but hey, all is whispering a hello. Some find it hard to get into the Fall "feeling" here because it's still so hot but if your like me nothing is gonna stop you from having people think you've gone completely crazy.

To me it means a new Wardrobe, long walks in the parks, lot of books and an extreme sickening amount of Pumpkin spice. Don't judge. It's that time of the year where I take my camera and go nuts, visit pumpkin patches and go on hay rides and with Halloween around the corner, I'm pretty sure everyone has lots of planning to do. I do its my first Halloween with an Infant. so start your Fall To-do list(if you haven't already started) and get going. I'm definitely going to be busy visiting the pumpkin patches and all. I'll have some Recipes posted soon so come back. I promise you wont be sorry. Until then guys xoxo
Mareah

No comments:

Post a Comment